CSP Elite™ Course: Protecting Your Client's Equity with Staging
- Are you a Real Estate Professional looking for a marketing edge?
- Would you like someone else to tell your clients about the sensitive issues before putting their house on the market?
- Would you like to have a great reputation with your peers? Be known as the real estate professional whose listings are a "must see" when they are working with a buyer?
- Do you want to learn how home staging can attract more listing appointments?
The CSP Elite™ Program is for you!
This comprehensive workshop provides insight, principles, best practices and strategies for agents to assist property sellers to maximize equity gain during the sale of a property.
The in-class program is delivered during a one day training (6-8 hours), making it easy to digest and fun
It comprises of workshop and an open book exam. The material is designed to build a home staging foundation from, why do home staging? to how to communicate, market and implement home staging practices in a basic fundamental and easy to understand fashion.
Upon successful completion of the exam, participants earn the prestigious CSP Elite™ Affiliate designation and are granted permission to use the CSP Elite™ Affiliate logo in all marketing and promotional pieces for 2 years (renewal $50.00).
Real Estate Professionals learn:
- The impact home staging has on buying and selling decisions
- Home staging evolution; what it was and what it is & why you need to know
- Explore case studies and staging statistics then how to integrate them into presentation packages
- Benefits for you, seller and the buyer to implement home staging in the selling process
- Four factors that determine a sale
- Facts, trends and statistics you can use
- Why good photography is essential to effectively list a property. What does a photograph tell the buyer?
- Getting the seller involved in the staging process and how the real estate professional and home staging consultant keeps the seller motivated throughout the process.
- Cost vs. Value; which projects brings the biggest return when selling a property and where home staging fits into the return on investment.
- Types of consultations
- Curb appeal, colour and room design principles; crucial stats which emphasize the importance
- Pricing & who pays; plus much more!!
Course Fees: $325.00
Includes: Marketing Start Up Kit, Course Manual, DVD's and Home Staging for Dummies Book.